Sandy Spring Bank is committed to serving our communities through volunteerism all year, but we make it even more of a priority during our annual Season of Sharing that runs from October to January. We kick-started our campaign this year by partnering with the Capital Area Food Bank, Maryland Food Bank and CVS Health on a food drive that collected 1,500 pounds of food for area families. Other examples of our volunteer activities this year include:
- Hosting a toy collection and silent auction for Toys for Tots to benefit disadvantaged children.
- Collecting new or unused pajamas and books for children in foster care through the DC Metropolitan Foster & Adoptive Parent Association.
- Collecting monetary donations and non-perishable food items for the Howard County Food Bank.
- Promoting literacy among young readers through an inspiring note-writing event with Everybody Wins DC.
- Raising funds for Adoptions Together, A Wider Circle, Western Fairfax Christian Ministries and Anne Arundel County Literacy Council.
Please visit our website for additional ways we give back to our communities. We wish you and your families and healthy and safe holiday season.